When completing the form please remember the information you provide will be used to complete legal documents and should be as complete as possible. If you aren't sure of something DON'T GUESS!
When entering names DO NOT use nicknames or initials, use LEGAL names - e.g. everyone calls him Bob, but maybe his legal name is Robert, or everyone calls her Deb, but maybe her legal name is Deborah.
Licenses are issued from my house and I am available most evenings. If you complete the form at the bottom of this page issuing the license will take about 5 minutes. I need to see both parties to the marriage and you will need:
1. Photo ID
2. Divorce certificate (original and copy) if applicable. If you were divorced outside CANADA you will need a letter from a Newfoundland lawyer attesting to your freedom to marry.
3. Provincial fee $100 (Cash only please)
4. Date and Place of Marriage
5. Name of the person officiating
You may email me @ email@example.com or call 747-5040 to make arrangements.
Please note - Licenses are only valid for 30 days from date of issue, and should be issued at least 4 days prior to the wedding.
I am located at
26 Lancaster Crescent The RED Marker
Lancaster if off Harvard Drive which is off Smallwood, just down from Motor Registration. The BLUE Marker
John Ridgley - Marriage License Issuer
Due to the Covid-19 virus
I ask that when coming to get your license:
1. You wear protective masks
2. Latex gloves or hand sanitizer.